Saturday, June 03, 2006

I had a bad day.

I gave up on studying for Biology after mugging for two chapters, which are

  1. Nutrition in Plants
  2. Transport in Plants

Oh my, how stupid it is to study plants. I mean, how would I benefit (other than having good grades) knowing that xylem transports water and mineral salts from the roots to leaves or that plants need carbon dioxide, water, light energy and chlorophyll to photosynthesize. Even a doctor does not need to know all these, unless I want to become a plant doctor in the future, WHICH IS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE AND SENSELESS of me to do so. Goodness.

My Chemistry is no better than my Biology. Just yesterday we had Chemistry lessons (the rest had Biology in the morning, just that I woke up when the lesson started), and Ms Begam was rewarding the class with cheap-skate chocolates should they answer a question regarding Organic Chemistry correctly. I was feeling insouciant and had no mood to answer any questions.

I'm starting to worry for my Os already. I attempted the amath June Holiday Assignment 1 this afternoon. Out of eight sums, I only managed to solve one. ONE. How pathetic is ONE, compared to the prc scholars whom I am very sure would be able to finish both Assignment 1 and 2 if they were given the time that I took to think and attempt the questions. How depressing.

I have thus come to the conclusion that I can do neither math nor science which therefore equates to me having no talent at all, since the Singapore government emphasizes so strongly on those subjects.

So much for me being a mugger.

Another depressing thing that happened was that one of my many pet hamsters died last night due to some unknown disease. I was watching it struggle to catch its last breath on my brother's palm and after a minute or so, it stopped breathing. Just that afternoon, I washed and scrubbed the entire "two-storey house" and bathed it as ants were crawling all over it. And this morning, my sister told me that another hamster died as well. So we're left with only eleven hamsters now. She was weeping so sorrowfully that I felt sorry for her.

I have never thought that the hamsters would die, which is a silly thing, since all living things have to die someday. I have thus decided that I shall never own a pet or keep plants in my house in the future.

Alright, enough rambling for the night. This is so aggravating and making me so depressed. Those lugubrious moods are troubling me again. Goodbye fellow muggers, I shall pack my luggage now and get ready for Tuesday. Can't wait to shop till I drop in Hong Kong.

The grieved one,
Janine.


6/03/2006 10:08:00 PM;

!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com